It is very simple to take measurements for Dancewear by Dance Favourite tutus.
For most of our tutus we only need the following measurements in centimeters:
- Height: From head to foot.
- Bust: With arms relaxed at sides, measure the fullest part of Bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel with the floor.
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of the waist. Not over clothing.
- Hips: Measure the fullest part of the hip.
- Girth: Girth in the chart is “half girth”. Pls run the measuring tape from one shoulder down to under the crotch, then back to another shoulder, halve it at the end.
- Back Length: Put a rope or ribbon on the smallest part on the waist (softest part on the waist). A prominent bone is found on the back neck after she bowed the head.Back Length is vertical taped from the prominent bone to the waist line.
Make sure measurements are taken correctly! The tape measure should follow all the curves in the body. Measurements should not be taken loose or bigger than what they are.